SPECIAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Would you like to get Highly Qualified in Math.....?
Become Highly Qualified To Teach Math For Free!
· Course fees will be reimbursed by USOE once the endorsement is complete.
· Jordan School District personnel will support you in passing the Accuplacer, passing each course (tutoring/homework help), and in passing the Praxis exam.
· Contact Trevor Warburton (email@example.com, 801-857-8174) with questions or for more information.
Check out the flier Math Endorsement 2016
Para Professional Development
This is now available online through Classroom.Google.com
You can work from any computer online and keep track of your time--you will be paid up to 5 hours for completing these trainings outside of your assigned classroom time.
This training needs to be completed within one year to maintain employment.
You need to sign in with your jordandistrict.org account into google and add the following three classes.
Introduction to Different Disabilities Class Code: j7k4xy7
Effective Instruction Class Code: mtuvph
Basics of Behavior Management Class Code: 95hbvp
These classes are mandatory and you will get up to 5 hours of Professional Development pay as you finish the courses.
JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Jordan Professional Learning System (JPLS)
UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY ALTERNATIVE TEACHER PREPARATION (ATP) PROGRAM
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mild/Moderate ATP Course Sequence 2015-16
- Prospective Candidate Information Sheet
- USU ATP Special Education Licensure Program (PPT)